Abhyudaya is working for socially deprived children from 2004, the children are mostly from slums and economically weaker section. They have more than 83 centers located in lower income group areas. They provide free tuitions to 3600 children from class 4 to class 9, free coaching to SSLC students, free coaching to PUC commerce students, free coaching to school dropouts, career guidance to weaker section children. They support poor children to join college by giving scholarship for 250 children directly every year.
More than 25000 people who were from socially economically weaker section have been benefited by our service. They want them to give back to the society. They would also like to be connected to their achievements and success. They also want them to help other upcoming beneficiaries from Abhyudaya. All these can happen only when they have a good Alumni portal.
The Volunteer has to design and develop the webpages, the commercial part of hosting will be taken care by us.
· Discovery - Call with the NGO POC to understand the requirement
· Design - Design the wireframe of the website
· Develop - Start developing the final product after an approval on design phase
· Deliver - Present the solution to the non-profit
· Debrief - Hand over the website to the NGO giving them knowledge transfer on its usage