- About the opportunity – The NGO is looking for volunteers who can revamp the current website and update the content and redesign to showcase our work in an enhanced manner.
About the organisation - Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust, is a registered charity that was established over 25 years ago by Mr Mahendra Mehta. It was set up in order to tackle the problems of poverty in Mumbai, especially amongst young children. From its humble origins as a family institution it has grown rapidly, and now its projects cover a wide range of activities located in both India and other developing countries, including Afghanistan, Sudan, Kenya and Burundi.
Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust is committed to the welfare of people from the most underprivileged strata of society without distinction of caste, creed or color. Its emphasis is on assisting the children and youth who are the citizens of tomorrow and the disabled who need a support to help them join mainstream society.
Work – Online
· Discovery - Call with the NGO POC to understand the requirement
· Design - Design the wireframe for the website
· Develop - Start developing the final product after an approval on design phase
· Deliver - Present the solution to the non-profit
· Debrief - Hand over the website to the NGO giving them knowledge transfer on its usage